At other companies, you attend training and you are left to figure out everything else on your own.
At CR, new agents with less than 4 transactions in the past 12 months will be assigned a mentor*, who has extensive knowledge and will train you on all procedures needed to be successful with our company.
The mentorship program is important to your success because you have live, hands-on training with an experienced real estate agent who has a proven track record of success in our company.
They can answer questions, review contracts and are available during your time at CR.
Your mentor will:
- Assist you with meet and greets
- Help you prepare a CMA
- Master your Listing & Buying presentations
- Review contracts
- Answer any and all questions you may have
- Shadow you on appointments
HOW EACH CIRCLE IS ORGANIZED
Every circle will have a Managing Partner, Circle Leader, Managing Broker and Virtual Office Assistant. You will also have a group of people that you can connect with and mastermind with that can inspire you to exceed your career goals!
Managing Partners will oversee and grow circle leaders. They can also help you grow your very own circle!
Every circle will have a Circle Leader who will help drive your sales and provide the coaching, training and support you need to take your business to the next level. Month after month, you can meet them virtually or inperson to review objection handling, sales tactics, profitable business tips and much more!
Not only will you have direct access to a support staff of admin, but also to your Managing Broker. They will help navigate the constantly changing contracts and forms in your local area.
A Virtual Office Assistant will help with transaction coordination on your files and process commissions.
GET PAID EXTRA ON EVERY TRANSACTION!
You get paid $200 for every transaction! You can hire your own local Transaction Coordinator or handle transaction coordination yourself. It’s completely up to you!
The buyer or seller covers the $395 transaction coordination fee which is split between Corporate and the Transaction Coordinator:
$200 directly in your pocket to cover:
- All aspects of buyer & seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing.
- Entering MLS information, price reduction, calling your sign up & down and more
- Coordination of title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
- Regular updates & communication with clients, agents, title, lender etc.
- Submitting all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Inputting all client information into transaction database system.
- POA & COA
Corporate office covers:
- Automated reminders to keep your closing on track
- Showing scheduling service through ShowingTime
- Electronic transaction management through Brokermint
- Quality Control
You have the option to be your own Virtual Office Assistant and get paid for inputing your own listings and transaction coordination. The $395 transaction coordination fee will be charged to the buyer or seller and will be split between Corporate and the Transaction Coordinator.