We want to help you find your dream home. We are so committed to helping you achieve your goals that we put it in writing.
- CanZell has the systems, resources, and processes in place to sell your home. Have you been to a Chinese restaurant where one Chef cooks it one way, and one Chef cooks it another? No! Our Vision is for all agents and services to be the same at Canzell Realty.
- No single agent can be a great salesperson, great at marketing, and an efficient detail-oriented person. We have a team approach so no detail is left unattended.
- We have live agent in the office from 8 am to 9pm every day so you can get your questions answered and your home will never miss a showing opportunity. And after hours, we have people answering phones late into the night so you'll never speak to an answering machine.
- Easy Exit with No long-term contracts- if you're not happy fire us!
- No hassle listing agreement – if at anytime we don't do everything we say we will – fire us
- We have a love it or leave it guarantee; if, within the first three months, you don't love the house that we sell you, we will sell it for free.
- We happily work with buyers – our services are completely free
Our “no long-term contract” guarantee means that our clients may terminate a listing agreement or buyer broker agreement at any time before that client enters into a binding contract. If you have signed a listing agreement or buyer broker agreement, and you are not happy with your agent, we ask that you allow us to assign you to a different agent in our office. If you are still unsatisfied then you may proceed with cancelling the agreement; however, this must be done in writing to the managing partner of the office. The buyer broker may be enforced if you have seen a house with one of our agents and later buy it.
Please make sure you get a written response back from the managing partner. If not, please call 1-866-370-5575 to get in contact with the managing partner of your CanZell office. Once the client enters into a binding contract, the terms of the contract will govern whether and under what circumstances the client can terminate the contract. For legal advice and interpretation of the termination provisions of a specific contract, please consult a licensed attorney.