- Agents who have reached a cap of $14k in company dollar are eligible to receive 100% of the commission.
- Their team members will be eligible for the 100% once they contribute a “half-cap” or “quarter-cap” as applicable.
- Company dollars that apply to the cap are on any closing in which you do not pay a referral fee to CR
Once you contribute the income cap of only $14,000, (or $7,000 or $3,500, depending on your status), towards company dollar on your personal closings, you will receive 100% commission on your remaining personal transactions for the rest of the anniversary year.
COMMISSION FROM PROPERTY SALES
Commission Cap Program
How does it work?
In most traditional real estate companies, the commission structure is set up so that the more you earn, the more you give away. We believe that the harder you work, the more you should be rewarded.
What is the cap?
Once you have paid $14,000 in company dollar on your personal closings, you will be promoted to a 100% commission for the remainder of your anniversary year on your personal transactions.
- Any Standard Team member that pays at least 25% of each of their commissions to the team leader will qualify for a “half cap” of $7,000.
- Any Mega Team member that pays at least 25% of each of their commissions to their team leader will qualify for a “quarter cap” of $3,500.
Who is eligible?
Every agent is eligible for the Commission Cap Program!
If an agent does not reach their cap in a year, they DO NOT have to make up the difference…the cap is simply a max payout per anniversary year.